Hardware Association Ireland Member Zone
We’re conscious that time is precious at the Show both for exhibitors to speak to their existing and potential customers and for visitors to relax and gather their thoughts on what they’ve seen and heard. Therefore, HAI is focusing their stand at the 2019 Show on welcoming members with a free cuppa and comfy seating. We will be open and ready to welcome you from 9.30am on the first day of the show to 5pm on the final day. So please stop by the stand, based in the centre of the Show area, and relax.
This year we welcome suppliers from Italy at our exclusive Italian Pavilion. HAI is building strong relations with colleagues in Italy that see Ireland as a growing export market. Identified with style and quality, we look forward to viewing over 20 Italian suppliers who have invested in exhibiting at the 2019 Show and will bring their unique Dolce Vita over the two-day Show duration. These suppliers are:
- Allfix - Fasteners and fixings
- ARTPLAST - Plastic storage
- COMFERUT - Metalware, furniture fittings
- Extrema - Adhesives and sealents
- GRIMA - Bolts and joint metal shelving
- GUTTA - Insulation products, slate roof, nets
- IGAP - Chairs and tables for the garden or porch
- I.R.S. - Industria Reggiana Schermature - Mosquito nets
- LAVORWASH S.p.A. - Cleaning, water pump
- LMT srl LUX - Pumps and aerators
- Made4DIY - DIY, Home Improvement and Gardening.
- METALY - Hardware, windows and doors accessories, locks, chains, fasteners, plates and support for wood connection, furniture fittings, brackets and support
- P.G. Srl - Tools
- PlayWood - Panels and connectors
- Saniplast spa - Water closet, carpets
- SEBA - Clothing and Personal Protective Equipment
- Siggi Group - Professional workwear
- VMD - Spray paint
- ZIPPO - Glasses
The young apprentices from the Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) and Cork Institute of Technology (CIT) make a welcome return to the show following their debut in 2017. The Skills Zone is where these talented apprentices will show off their skills in the areas of Brickwork, Electrical and Plumbing. The development of these skills is now critical to the continued growth of the construction industry to cope with demand now and in the future.